Photos of Hawley and the Draper Library
The earliest picture of the library as it existed in the Administration Building, later Draper Hall, 1915.
Another view of the Library in Draper, 1924.
Hawley Hall as an auditorium, where the weekly student assemblies were held, 1916.
The downstairs of Hawley Hall, 1915. Used as a gymnasium, the columns precluded sports like baskeball.
All images courtesy of the University Archives