« Title: Looking for Technology-Related Instructional Books? Try Safari Tech Books Online! | Main | Photo of the Week »

Need to Manage Your Library Account? Use My Minerva!

It is now easier than ever for library users to manage their library account. The next time you find yourself needing to renew a book you have already checked out, request a book that is on loan to be recalled, or any other library activity, try logging in to My Minerva. Located within the library’s online catalog, My Minerva is your one stop shop for everything pertaining to your library account.

To access My Minerva, start by clicking on Minerva – Library Catalog, located on the University Libraries homepage under Quick Links. In the top right corner of the Minerva Catalog is the sign-in for My Minerva. Enter your Net ID and Password and click Log On.

Once you have logged in to My Minerva, you will see the current status of your account. At a glance, you will be able to see the number of items that are currently checked out, how many books have been recently returned to the library, if you have placed a recall on any library materials, and the balance on your account. If you want to see more detailed information on any of these activities, simply click on the corresponding number. To renew a book that is already checked out, for example, you would click on the number next to the Loans category to see the list of books that are currently checked out. From there, click on the particular book you would like to renew, then on the next screen click Renew.

That’s all there is to it! If you have any questions or need help logging in to your My Minerva account, you can stop by the Reference Desk, give us a call at 442-3691, email us through the Ask-A-Librarian service, or visit NetID's in the University Libraries for more information.

Blog post created by Matthew Laudicina