SciFinder Scholar Enhancements
The CAS databases, which the UAlbany Community can access via SciFinder Scholar, have recently been enhanced wtih the following:
- Indian patent applications from the Office of the Controller General of Patents, Designs, and Trade Marks have been added. Coverage is retroactive to December 4, 2004.
- Bibliographic and abstract information has been added for 14,500 additional U.S. patent records from 1870-1889.
- More than 270,000 additional reactions from more than 17,000 documents from 1992-1999 have been added .
- More than 1.2 million new commercial source records have been added. These include approximately 500,000 new small molecules.
- The New Zealand Inventory of Chemicals (NZIoC) is a list of chemicals that may be used as components in formulated products, manufactured in, or imported into New Zealand. All non-confidential NZIoC substances are now included. These substances are identified with On NZIoC in the Inventory Status field.
From SciFinder Solutions.